ANNUAL MAINTENANCE FEES
2020 Annual Homeowner Maintenance Fee: $833
Due on January 1 of the same year. A $100 late fee is assessed if full payment on the outstanding balance is not received by February 28 of the same year. An official post office receipt, such as a certified mail receipt, showing the postmark date to be on or before the due date will be required to prove timely mailing if payment is received past the due date.
** The annual maintenance fee is due at the close of sale for all resale transactions occurring during the last quarter of the previous year. For example, the 2020 fee will be due on closings that occur in October 1 - December 31, 2019.
Annual maintenance fees can be mailed or paid online by credit card. Please email
for payment instructions.
STATEMENT OF ACCOUNTS AND REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION FEES
The following fees do not necessarily reflect the actual amount that may be owed by a homeowner. Any outstanding balances will be shown in the homeowner's statement of account.
1. All requests for statement of accounts and re-sale certificates must be made in writing by email
2. Written requests must include:
a. Transaction Type (Re-sale or Re-finance)
b. Seller(s) Name and Property Address
c. Contact Information for Title Company (Closer's name, phone number and email)
d. Date of Closing
e. Buyer(s) Name
3. Requests will be processed within seven (7) business days. If needed sooner, please indicate RUSH in subject line and requests will be processed within 24-48 hours (additional rush fee applies).
a. Transfer Fee: $250
b. Refinance Fee: $150
c. Resale Certificate Fee: $250 Fee must be paid in advance.
d. Rush Fee: $100 (if needed within 24-48 hours)
e. Deed Restriction Compliance Fee: $100
f. Annual Assessment - $757 due in full on January 1st
g. Late Fee: $100 (if annual assessment is not received by February 28th)
5. Make check payable to: Briarhills POA, P.O. Box 940548, Houston, TX 77094
6. All information on the property's statement of account is valid for no more than thirty (30) days from the date of the statement of account.