Annual Dues, Transfer Fees & Other Info
FOR PROPERTY OWNERS
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE FEES
2022 Annual Property Owner Maintenance Fee: $916
Maintenance fees are due on January 1 of the same year with or without notice. It is the property owner's responsibility to ensure the Association receives payment in full and on time. A $100 late fee is assessed if full payment on the outstanding balance is not received by February 28 of the same year. An official post office receipt, such as a certified mail receipt, showing the postmark date to be on or before the due date will be required to prove timely mailing if payment is received past the due date.
Dues must be paid in full through CIT Bank's payment processing center (see below instructions). Please do not send payments to the BPOA's mailing address.
(There is no fee to pay by e-check however there is a 2.95% convenience fee if paying by credit card)
Management ID: 3138
Association ID: BH17
Account Number: Please reference the account number noted on your statement
Payment Amount: Please see your account statement for account balance (partial payments are not accepted and will be returned)
FOR REAL ESTATE, LENDER AND TITLE PROFESSIONALS
REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION FEES
The following fees do not necessarily reflect the actual amount that may be owed by a property owner. Any outstanding balances will be shown in the property owner's statement of account.
1. All requests for statement of accounts and re-sale certificates must be made in writing by email
. All information on the property's statement of account is valid for no more than thirty (30) days from the date of the statement of account.
2. Written requests must include:
a. Transaction Type (Re-sale or Re-finance)
b. Seller(s) Name and Property Address
c. Contact Information for Title Company (Closer's name, phone number and email)
d. Date of Closing
e. Buyer(s) Name
3. Requests will be processed within five (5) business days. If needed sooner, please indicate RUSH in subject line and requests will be processed within 24-48 hours (additional rush fee applies).
- Transfer Fee: $250
- Refinance Fee: $150
- Resale Certificate Fee: $250 (Fee must be paid in advance)
- Rush Fee: $100 (If a statement of account or resale certificate is needed within 24-48 hours)
Deed Restriction Compliance Fee: $100 (To re-inspect a property with a violation and update the resale certificate prior to closing)
- Annual Assessment - $833 due in full on January 1st (see above)
- Late Fee: $100 (if annual assessment is not received by February 28th)
** The annual maintenance fee is due at the close of sale for all resale transactions occurring during Nov 1 - Dec 31.
5. Please make settlement checks payable to: Briarhills POA, P.O. Box 940548, Houston, TX 77094