Tennis Courts Use
TENNIS COURTS ACCESS:
Residents may access the tennis courts electronically using their PIN and access card. Please review the amenities information guide
for tennis use and rules information.
RESERVING A COURT:
1. Before using the courts, members will need to make an online reservation (log-in required).
2. Reservations are limited to one court, for a maximum of two hours, between 6:00 A.M. and 11:59 P.M.
3. Only two reservations per day may be made per resident.
4. Reserving both tennis courts for the same time is not allowed.
5. If a resident has not arrived after 15 minutes of their reserved start time, the reservation cancels and others are allowed to use the court for the remaining time.
6. Tennis courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis to residents only when not previously reserved through the on-line reservation system.
7. Any resident using the online reservation system to reserve court time for anyone other than themselves will be subject to forfeiting their access.
8. BPOA Board of Directors or BPOA Management Office reserves the right to cancel a reservation that it considers to not be valid.