Landlords: Please give your tenants the link to our Association's website for information regarding the amenities, constables, trash and recycling services.
If your tenant will be using the amenities we will need an updated key card registration form to be submitted with both the homeowner and tenant sections completed. Please see page 6 of the Briarhills Amenities Information Guide
. There is a $25 replacement fee for lost cards so please be sure to collect the cards at the end of the rental period to avoid having to pay for replacements.
We contract with the Harris County Precinct 5 Constables. For all emergencies, please provide your tenant with the Constables phone number: 281-463-6666. They will need to contact the Constables and not Houston Police Department for emergencies, alarm monitoring, vacation watches, etc.
Trash is picked-up on Mondays and Thursdays and Recycling is picked-up on Fridays. Tenants are to provide and use their own containers for trash. The recycle bin is provided by our trash provider, although tenants are also able to use their own container if they choose. Please ensure that the recycle bin stays with the property at the end of the rental term. Also, please advise tenants that their trash and recycling containers must be collected promptly from the curb and stored out of sight and away from street view.
Please review the Deed Restrictions
with the tenants and make sure they maintain the home (especially the yard and the exterior of the home) in a neat and orderly condition at all times.
Common Association Rules
· No boats, trailers, camping units or inoperable vehicles may be stored on property
· Do not store trash cans, toys, sporting equipment, garden tools, bags of soil or other items on driveway or any place that is visible from the street.
· Put away garden hoses after each use and do not leave lying in yard
· Keep sidewalks and street in front of home clear of mud, water and leaves
· Vehicles parked in driveway should not block the sidewalk
· Child play structures are not permitted in the front yard. Please keep these in the backyard.
· Remove seasonal décor including holiday lights no later than two weeks after holiday
· Refrain from loud music, parties or other disturbances after dusk
If you or the tenant has any questions, please feel free to Contact Us